Series-5i Advanced Force/Torque Indicator
The 5i advanced digital force/torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors.
With exclusive Plug & TestTM technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability.
Sensor password protection prevents the use of an unauthorized sensor.
The 5i’s averaging mode addresses the need to record the average load over time, while external trigger mode makes switch activation testing simple and accurate.
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- Interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & Test™ technology.
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs.
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs.
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time.
- Sensor password protection, for preventing use of an unauthorized sensor.
- Large backlit graphic display.
- 5 selectable units of measurement.
- Automatic data output via USB/RS-232.
|Accuracy||±0.1% of full scale + sensor|
|Sampling rate||7,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use / Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control. / Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible Devices.|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)|