Digital Force Gauges
Series-7 Professional Digital Force Gauge
Series 7 professional digital force gauges are designed with a number of sophisticated features for the most demanding tension and compression measurement applications, up to 500 lbF (2500 N). The gauges feature ±0.1% accuracy and a blazingly fast, industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick-action tests.
Series 7 gauges include all the functions of Series 5 gauges, with several additional features, including high-speed continuous data capture and storage, with memory for up to 5,000 readings, at an acquisition rate of up to 14,000 Hz.
Professional Digital Force Gauge 2oz / 50g / 0.5N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge 4oz / 100g / 1.0N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 0.5lb / 250g / 2.5N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 2lbs / 1Kg / 10N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 5lbs / 2.5Kg / 25N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 10lbs / 5Kg / 50N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 20lbs / 10Kg / 100N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 50lbs / 25Kg / 250N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 100lbs / 50Kg / 500N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 200lbs / 100Kg / 1000N Capacity
Professional Digital Force Gauge, 500lbs / 250Kg / 2500N Capacity
Series 7 force gauges are directly compatible with our ESM301 test stand, to permit functions such as break testing, tensile testing, compression testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and many other applications.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- High-speed 14,000 Hz sampling rate.
- Individual data point memory for up to 5,000 data points, downloadable to a PC.
- Sample break detection with auto functions, including stopping movement on the ESM301(L) test stand.
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon various event completions.
- Programmable footswitch command string.
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs.
- 1st / 2nd peak detection.
- Continuous data capture of up to 5,000 data points, at up to 14,000 Hz, downloadable to a PC.
- 5 units of measurement, plus Coefficient of Friction, and user-defined unit with configurable name
- Programmable set points with pass/fail audible and visual indicators.
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time.
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update.
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration.