Series-7i Digital Force and Torque Indicator
The Series 7i professional digital force/torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of our remote force and torque sensors.
With exclusive Plug & TestTM technology, all calibration, and configuration data are saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability.
The Series 7i interfaces with our motorized test stand to permit functions such as break testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and more.
The included MESURTM Lite data acquisition software tabulates continuous or single point data. Data saved in the indicator’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- Includes 10 pt NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & Test™ technology.
- Password protection for individual keys and calibration.
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs.
- Individual data point memory for up to 5,000 readings, downloadable to a PC.
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon various event completions.
- 5 units of measurement, plus Coefficient of Friction and user-defined unit with configurable name.
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update.
- Continous data capture of up to 5,000 data points, at up to 14,000 Hz, downloadable to a PC.
- Sample break detection with auto functions, including stopping movement of compatible motorized test stand.
- 1st / 2nd peak detection.
- Programmable footswitch command string.
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time.
|Accuracy||±0.1% of full scale + sensor|
|Sampling rate||14,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use / Backlight off: up to 12 hours of continuous use|
|Configurable Settings||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output (via USB/RS-232), automatic shutoff, default settings, averaging mode, external trigger, passwords, key tones, audio alarms, backlight, calibration|
|Safe overload||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)|