Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
Total Measuring Range (depends on material and transducer/probe type)
0.025 – 36.000 inches
0.63 – 914.4 mm
Measuring Range on Steel (with standard T-102-3300 probe)
0.025 – 6.00 inches
0.60 – 150.0 mm
The TI-25DLX Wall Thickness Gauge accurately measures wall thickness and the extent of corrosion of all metals, ceramics, glass, and most rigid plastics – from only one side! It can measure thickness up to 36 inches (915 mm), depending upon the material and transducer.
Incorporates built-in data logging for 10,000 values with 250 readings per batch, up to 40 separate batches with USB Output. Data can be transferred into any program in “.csv” format or viewed in Datacomm Software (free download)
The TI-25DLX is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, probe, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, USB output cable, NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate, and Operating Instruction Manual – all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
The TI-25DLX permits the operator to select from 8 preset materials as well as program 2 custom material velocities, plus allows free adjustment of the velocity as desired and allows the end-user to calibrate to a sample of known thickness where the velocity is automatically calculated. Additionally, to optimize linearity over a wide range, the user can perform a 2 point calibration to two samples of known thickness. The optimal velocity is automatically calculated to provide the highest accuracy and linearity between the low and high calibration points.
The TI-25DLX can be used in a Single Thickness Reading mode or in a Scan mode, where the probe is dragged over a large measuring area. The minimum thickness reading recorded during the “scan” will be displayed. The calibration and other setup parameters can be locked to prevent any accidental adjustments.
The TI-25DLX probe is waterproof and can be submerged in water. The gauge is impact-resistant and environmentally sealed (IP65) to provide trouble-free operation under the toughest field conditions.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Built-in datalogging for 10,000 data values stored in up to 40 batches with 250 values/batch with USB Output.
- User can select from 8 preset materials as well as program 2 custom material velocities.
- Calibrate to a sample of known thickness which automatically calculates the optimal acoustic velocity.
- 2-Point Calibration to optimize linearity over a wide measurement range, automatically calculates the optimal acoustic velocity.
- Hi/Low Alarm Limits with Visual Indicator of Out of Tolerance Readings.
- Adjustable GAIN in 5 steps to fine tune the gauge for use on challenging materials or applications.
- Special-purpose probes are offered for a variety of applications (1 to 10 MHz).
- For underwater surveying, an optional 50 ft (15 meter) underwater probe/cable is available.
- High visibility LCD Display is readable in all lighting conditions and temps as low as 22 °F (-30 °C).
- LCD shows Thickness Value, Velocity Setting, Gain Setting, Stability & Battery Indicators, Scan Mode, Zero, units and stored data.
- Switch-selected units for inches or mm with Resolution of 0.001 inch (0.01 mm).
|Resolution||0.001 inch (0.01 mm)|
|Velocity Range||0.0120 to .7300 in/μs. 305 to 18,542 meters/sec|
|Display Backlight||Backlight is selectable on/off/auto, and selectable brightness (Lo, Med, Hi) options|
|Display Update Rate||10 Hz (10 updates/sec)|
|Probe (Standard)||1/4", 5 MHz Dual Element Transducer, actual wearface is 5/8" (17mm), p/n T-102-3300|
|Probes (optional)||1 to 10 MHz, 3/16" up to 1 inch (custom probes available)|
|Probe Wearface||PEEK (Polyethylethylkytone)|
|Cable||1.2m (4ft.) waterproof cable with non-polarized, quick-disconnect connectors|
|Battery Type||2x AA batteries (rechargeable batteries can be used)|
|Battery Life||45 hours continuous use|
|Accessories||Probe/cable assembly, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, NIST Calibration Certificate, 2 AA batteries, operating instructions, hard-plastic carrying case.|
|Housing||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed)|
|Measuring Modes||Pulse-Echo (P-E), Differential|
|Pulse-Echo (P-E), Differential||10,000 data values stored in up to 40 batches with 250 values/batch|
|Warranty||Gauge: 5 Years / Probes: 90 Days|