Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
The TI-CMXDL accurately measures coating and wall thickness on a wide range of materials. Five selectable measuring modes enable the operator to precisely measure wall thickness, coating thickness, and locate corrosion and pitting—without removing the coating.
Oversized graphic LCD is backlit and features an easy to navigate menu allowing quick access to gauge settings and options.
Five user-selected operating modes are included
Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It separately displays wall & coating thickness.
Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It displays wall thickness only.
Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo and automatically adjusts calibration to compensate for changes in material temperature.
Measures wall thickness only using Echo-Echo. (coating is NOT included)
Coating Only Mode (CT)
(Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.013 to 2.540 mm). The range will vary slightly depending on the coating.
Pulse-Echo (corrosion mode)
Pulse-Echo Coating (Corrosion w/o coating)
Temp Comp (auto-adjust for material temp)
Coating Only (Ultrasonic Coating Gauge)
The TI-CMXDL is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, probe, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate, operating manual, Software, RS-232 output cable, RS-232 to USB adapter, all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Auto probe recognition with Auto Zero or Manual Zero.
- Wide variety of dual-element probes can be used for nearly any application.
- Bar graph with user-set start end values providing highest resolution around the target thickness value.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration.
- TI-CMX-H for surface temps up to 300°F/150°C. Optional hi-temp probes for higher surface temperatures offered.
- Adjustable Gain in 5 steps (VLow, Low, Med, Hi & VHi) in 2db increments providing a 8 db gain adjust range (42–50 db).
- 64 custom setups can be stored and retrieved for convenient use and labeled for easy identification.
- Display Hi/Lo Alarm Limits with audible and visual indicators.
|Range in Coating Only Mode||0.0005" - 0.1000" / Resolution: 0.0001"|
|Resolution||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz)|
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Display||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|