Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
Black & white model
The new TI-CMXDLP is the top-of-the-line model in the CMX Series of Gauges that measures both coating and wall thickness quickly and accurately—from only one side. In addition, when switched to Pulse-Echo mode, the TI-CMXDLP automatically measures and eliminates the coating from the wall thickness measurement, enabling the user to locate the finest corrosion and pitting—without removing the coating.
It features an A-Scan Display Mode allowing the user to see the actual waveform echoes, graphically, providing the insight necessary to tune the settings on the gauge for optimal performance. This is especially important for challenging measurement tasks.
The TI-CMXDLP also features a new E-EV Operating Mode (“Echo-Echo-Verify”), also known as Triple-Echo Mode, which provides added assurance that the displayed measurement is accurate and fully verified by subsequent echoes.
Pulse-Echo (corrosion mode)
Pulse-Echo Coating (Corrosion w/o coating)
Temp Comp (auto-adjust for material temp)
Coating Only (Ultrasonic Coating Gauge)
Five user-selected operating modes are included
Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It separately displays wall & coating thickness.
Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo. It displays wall thickness only.
Measures wall thickness using Pulse-Echo and automatically adjusts calibration to compensate for changes in material temperature.
Measures wall thickness only using Echo-Echo. (coating is NOT included)
Coating Only Mode (CT)
(Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.013 to 2.540 mm). The range will vary slightly depending on the coating.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Auto probe recognition with Auto Zero or Manual Zero.
- Bar graph with user-set start end values providing highest resolution around the target thickness value.
- Differential Mode allows user to set a "target thickness value" and display will show the DIFFERENCE between actual and target thickness as a plus or minus value.
- Each "grid type" File can be set for up to 999 rows by 52 columns.
- Data Files can be user-set for a "grid type" structure where data is formatted in Rows & Columns or a "sequential" file where all data appears in a single column.
- Each "sequential" File can be set for up to 512 rows by 1 column.
- Each File can be set for "data only" or as "data plus B-scan Graphic". Memory Capacity is over 225,000 data values or over 16,000 data values with B-scan.
- Metal housing provides strong protection against harsh environments.
- Display Hi/Lo Alarm Limits with audible and visual indicators.
|Range in Coating Only Mode||0.0005" - 0.1000" / Resolution: 0.0001"|
|Units||Inch or mm|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz)|
|Memory capacity||TI-CMXDLP: over 200,000 measurements|
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Certification||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|
|Display||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Warranty||2 Year limited|