Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
The new TI-MMX-SDL is a full-featured ultrasonic thickness gauge offering an oversized display as well as a complete alphanumeric data logging system with a storage capacity of thousands of data values.
The TI-MMX-SDL is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate, data transfer software, serial output cable and Operating Instruction Manual – all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
The TI-MMX-SDL features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is specially engineered for optimal ease of use.
TRANSDUCER SOLD SEPERATELY
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The TI-MMX-SDL has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- The TI-MMX-SDL also comes complete with our Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material, and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Use the AUTOFIND feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
|Resolution||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
|Units||English & Metric|
|Measurement Modes||Pulse-Echo (flaws, pits) / Echo-Echo (thru-paint)|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz)|
|Memory||16 megabit non-volatile ram|
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Display||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display 62 x 45.7mm|
|Keyboard||Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys|
|Case||Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed)|
|Certification||CE Approved, Factory calibration traceable to national standards|
|Warranty||2 year limited|