Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
The model TI-MVX offers a series of advanced features including A-Scan, B-Scan as well as a complete alphanumeric data logging system with a storage capacity of thousands of data values and A-scan captures.
The TI-MVX features the highest resolution graphic LCD on the market and is specially engineered for optimal ease of use. It is supplied as a complete kit with all accessories in carrying case with FREE software, transfer cable, and NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.n.
The TI-MVX is supplied as a complete kit with the gauge, 4 oz. bottle of coupling fluid, 2 AA batteries, NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate, data transfer software, serial output cable, and Operating Instruction Manual – all in a foam-fitted carrying case.
Range in Steel
Pit and Flaw detection measures from 0.63 to 254 millimeters (0.025 – 9.999inches)
Thru Paint & coatings measures from 2.54 to 102 mm (0.1 – 4.0 inches).
The range will vary +/- depending on the thickness of the coating.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- The MVX is equipped with multiple viewing options to provide users with a complete set of inspection tools: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, Time based B-Scan, and Large Digits).
- The A-Scan rectified mode is commonly used for detecting flaws/pits in pulse-echo mode and measuring through paint and coatings in echo-echo mode.
- The time-based B-Scan feature of the MVX displays a cross section of the test material. It is commonly used to display the profile of the bottom surface of the test material.
- Built in hardware AGC gain control for through paint measurements in multi mode operation.
- The MVX has the ability to store 64 custom user defined setups. All factory setups can be selected, edited and saved to any setup location.
- Use the visual alarm to set hi and lo limits for applications requiring specific tolerances. If the actual thickness value is above or below the limits, a red light is illuminated.
- Use the find feature to locate the detection point, while automatically adjusting the display to bring the signal into view.
|Resolution||.001 inches (0.01mm)|
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
|Units||English & Metric|
|Transducer Types||Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz)|
|Memory||16 megabit non-volatile ram|
|Memory capacity||12,000 pages with 1 reading and waveform per page|
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited|