Datalogging Wall Thickness Gauges
The new TI-PVX Precision Ultrasonic Wall thickness gauge provides the flexibility necessary for both high resolution and penetration requirements.
It’s the ability to use a variety of single element transducers for specific applications: Standard Delay Line (acrylic and graphite tips for metals and thin plastics), Pencil Delay Line (tough access area on thin materials), and Contact transducers (variety of applications) makes it the perfect flexible tool for very precise and delicate measurements. The adjustable resolution settings add to the PVX’s flexibility.
The selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation: (RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, and Large Digits with Scan Bar.
The time-based B-Scan feature displays a cross-section of the test material. Displays the profile of the opposite surface of the material.
The high-speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove the transducer from the test material and display the minimum measurement scanned.
Please contact us for pricing and availability..!!
- User-selected resolution of 0.001" or 0.0001" inch units (0.01 or 0.001 mm)s
- PVX comes complete with Windows® PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
- Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- High speed scan feature allows user to scan large areas, thinnest reading during scan is displayed.
- PVX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
|Resolution||(selectable) +/- .001in (0.01 mm), or +/- .0001in - (.001mm).|
|Velocity Range||.0492 to .3936 in./ms|
|Memory||16 megabit non-volatile ram|
|Data Logger||12,000 readings and waveforms (alpha numeric storage)|
|Display||1/8 in. VGA grayscale display|
|Power Source||Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells|
|Battery Life||Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad|
|Operating Temperature||-14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)|
|Warranty||Gauge: 2 Years / Probe: 90 Days|