Mechanical Test Stands
TSA750 Lever Operated Force Gauge Test Stand
The lever-operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSA750 is a perfect solution for quick-action pull testing and compression testing of up to 750 lb of tensile or compressive force.
Made of rugged, machined aluminum components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, yet precise enough for laboratory environments.
The test stand includes adjustable travel stops and a frictional low force brake.
Available in vertical and horizontal orientations
TSA750 – Vertical
TSA750H – Horizontal
Compatible with the following gauges, Series 5, Series 4, Series 3.
*Show with optional equipment. Force Gauge, Digital Display, and Grips are sold separately
Optional Horizontal Configuration is shown below
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- Precision ground rack and pinion mechanism.
- Threaded holes for bench mounting.
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation.
- Adjustable travel stops.
- Adjustable wear plates for smooth, precise motion.
- Optional digital travel display.
- Friction brake.
- Optional Mounting Table Contains a matrix tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting.
|Maximum force||750 lb / 375 Kg|
|Maximum travel, with stops||3.75" [95 mm]|
|Maximum travel, without stops||6" [152 mm]|
|Travel rate||3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution|
|Weight||TSA750: 16 lb / TSA750H: 13 lb|