Mechanical Test Stands
TSF High Capacity Test Stand
The TSF Force Measurement Test Stand is ideal for spring testing, destructive testing, product integrity testing, and other applications requiring up to 1,000 lb (5,000 N) of push or pulls force.
The stand features a large side-mounted handwheel requiring minimal user effort and a rigid 3” x 3” column.
A removable steel loading surface with threaded holes for fixture and grip mounting adds flexibility for many testing applications, and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting.
Use The TSF with an M5-1000 digital force gauge to form a complete high capacity testing system.
*Show with optional equipment.Force Gauge, Digital Display, and Grips are sold separately.
In the box
The TSF and TSFH test stands are shipped as shown, and include the following accessories:
(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1035 large hook
(1) G1042 extra-large hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1009-1 compression plate, 3” dia.
(2) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
(1) 1/2-20F adapter plate
(4) Thumbscrew for force gauges with 0.12 – 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumbscrew for force gauges with 1,000 – 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Allen wrench set
(1) Resource CD
(1) Base (TSF)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSFH)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSFH)
For more details, please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting.
- Smooth hand wheel operation.
- Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
|Stroke||4.00" (102 mm)|
|Travel Rate||0.013" (0.34 mm)/wheel rev|
|Weight||25 lbs (11.4kg)|
|Compatible Gauges||Series 3, Series 5,|