Dakota Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
ZX-Series Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauge
Total Measuring Range (depends on material and transducer/probe type)
0.025 – 36.000 inches
0.63 – 914.4 mm
Measuring Range on Steel (with standard T-102-2000 probe)
0.040 – 8.00 inches
1.00 – 199.9 mm
The ZX-Series of wall thickness gauges (corrosion gauge) offers a performance solution built to withstand the roughest industry conditions.
The ZX-series includes outstanding features to deliver a quality tool that will meet or exceed your application requirements.
ZX-Series will hold a single velocity, making it the perfect choice applications where only one material is being tested day after day. With the preset velocity in the gauge, you simply turn it on and go to work.
ZX-Series allows the operator to select from 8 preset materials as well as program 2 custom material velocities allowing the user to tune the calibration to be optimized for a specific type of material.
Additionally, to optimize linearity over a wide range, the user can perform a 2 point calibration to two samples of known thickness. The optimal velocity is automatically calculated to provide the highest accuracy and linearity between the low and high calibration points.
We provide various other gauges from Dakota Ultrasonics to your industry for breakless productivity.
Please contact us for Pricing and Availability..!!
- User can select from 8 preset materials as well as program 2 custom material velocities.
- User-selected Manual or Auto Zero of Transducer.
- 2-Point Calibration to optimize linearity over a wide measurement range, automatically calculates the optimal acoustic velocity.
- Resolution of 0.001 inch (0.01 mm).
- The Transducer (probe) is waterproof and can be submerged in shallow water.
- Selectable Backlight ON/OFF/AUTO.
- LCD shows Thickness Value, Velocity Setting, Gain Setting, Stability & Battery Indicators, Scan Mode, Zero and units.
- High visibility LCD Display is readable in all lighting conditions and temps as low as 22 °F (-30 °C).
|Total Measuring Range||0.025 - 36.000 inches / 0.63 - 914.4 mm|
|Resolution||0.004 inch (0.1 mm)|
|Velocity Range||0.0120 to .7300 in/μs (305 to 18,542 m/sec)|
|Probe (Standard)||1/4", 5 MHz Dual Element Transducer, actual wearface is 5/8" (17mm), p/n T-102-3300|
|LCD Display||Multi-function 7 segment 4.5 digit liquid crystal display with 0.500" digit height. Two 0.125 in14 segment fields for labels and values, and one 7 segment field for labels and values. Additional icons to indicate features and modes.|
|Temp. Limits||Ambient: -30 to 75° C (-22 to 167° F) / Material: -20 to 100° C (0 to 200° F) High temperature probes available|
|Dimensions||63.5 x 131.3 x 31.5 mm (2.5" x 5.17" x 1.25")|
|Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF)||200 Hz (200 pulses/sec)|